- 5 QS World University Rankings 2013
- 10 THE World University Rankings 2013-2014
- 9 THE World University Rankings 2014-2015
- 2 QS World University Rankings 2014
- 8 QS World University Rankings 2015
- 8 THE World University Rankings 2015-2016
- 8 QS World University Rankings 2018
|Living cost||S$ 2,076 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About Imperial College London
The facilities are offered by Imperial College London:
Eating and Drinking Area
Music Centre and Art Gallery
Imperial College Union
Local Hotel Accommodation
Conference and Events
Imperial College London has few campuses located in London and the South East. The main campus is in South Kensington Campus in Exhibition Road, other campuses include Charing Cross Campus, Chelsea and Westminster Campus, Hammersmith Campus, Royal Brompton, St Mary’s Campus and North West London Hospitals Campus.
All of the campus venues have excellent travel links and are easily accessible through the use of public transport.
Imperial College London provides students from all walks of life and study qualifications with the perfect choice for their accommodation. In this institution, accommodation are designated for undergraduate and post-graduate students, as well as those who prefer private accommodation throughout their stay.
- Undergraduate Halls
- all halls are self-catered
- 39 weeks contract
- 24/7 on-site support
- accessible facilities
- all halls are mixed gender; all shared rooms are single gender.
- Post-graduate Accommodation
- 24/7 staff and security
- Professional customer service and excellent transport links to Central London
- 100Mb broadband, contents insurance
- On-site maintenance services
- Fully equipped gyms
- Common spaces - large-screen high definition TVs, games and activity spaces and outdoor, landscaped courtyards.
- Private accommodation
- Students can refer to the Student Hub to help with finding private accommodation.
- Silwood Park
- Offered to students who are not studying in the London campus.