|Living cost||S$ 1,181 per month|
|Student population||Large (More than 10,000)|
About Anglia Ruskin University
The main campuses are at Cambridge and Chelmsford. In addition, the university has an extensive network of contacts with institutions around the world such as Malaysia and Trinidad.
Campus facilities include:
- 400-seat lecture theatre
- Two 200-seat lecture theatres
- Harvard-style lecture theatre
- Open-access area with 250 new computers
- On-site library which is spacious and well stocked
- Roof terraces and courtyards to relax between lectures
- 4 catering outlets, ranging from a Costa coffee to a refectory with a selection of hot and cold meals
- John Smith's bookshop
- A wide range of student support services
- Students' Union
- Student shop
- Employment Bureau
- Medical Centre
- Campus-wide Wi-Fi
Located in the Cambridge. Just a few minutes walk from the campus is a shopping complex, The Grafton Centre. Students also can enjoy sports, arts and nightlife in this beautiful city.
- Anastasia House
- Peter Taylor House
- The Railyard
- Sedley Court
- Swinhoe Hall
- University shared houses
If you’re studying nursing, midwifery or operating department practice and your course includes a placement, you’ll be able to apply for accommodation at Addenbrooke's Hospital or Hinchingbrooke Hospital.
- Student Village
- Hospital accomodation in Essex for those pursuing courses in nursing, midwifery or operating department practice.
- University Court
- Peterborough City Hospital for those pursuing courses in nursing, midwifery or operating department practice.
- Tenancy Support Team to find property
*Anglia Ruskin does not support nor endorse properties or the people renting them.